Tuesday, April 8, 2014

just going with the flow. . .


I walked past this lovely little spot on a long walk last weekend.  If you look very closely, you can see the teeniest hints of green tentatively beginning to appear.  I always thought blue was my favorite color, but I've come to realize it's actually green.  My eyes hunger for signs of green.

This long, cold winter has taught me to just go with the flow.  What will be, will be. . .

After what seems like ages, my creative juices have started flowing again!  I've been invited to participate in an art show again later this year, and all participants have been challenged to incorporate brown wrapping paper or brown paper bags in the artwork.  I've been looking for some new ideas to try this year, so I'm really looking forward to working with brown paper.

I won't be rushing.  I won't be forcing anything to happen.   But I will post some pictures of my progress here throughout the next several months.

Just going with the flow. . .

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.  
Don't resist them - 
that only creates sorrow.  
Let reality be reality.  
Let things flow naturally forward 
in whatever way they like.
~ Lao Tzu

2 comments:

  1. I totally relate to it all...so happy to hear of you exhibit opportunity...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I truly enjoy reading your comments.

PLEASE NOTE: Comments will appear after blog owner approval.